Fall for fashion at the Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls USA, when they open their doors to even more top brands this month.
Columbia Sportswear, Kipling, Victoria's Secret, Calvin Klein Underwear, ZWILLING J.A. Henckles, and Perfumes 4U are joining this growing shopping destination. The Kipling store will be the first and only outlet location for the brand in the region.
"Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls USA continues to attract top outlet brands to expand our already strong retail roster," said John Doran, senior manager, Property Management, Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls USA. "These new stores add to our unique outlet shopping experience that blends the best names with the best savings, in a perfect location to attract the region's visitors and cross-border shoppers."
• Victoria's Secret will bring the brand's well-known intimate apparel and PINK apparel offerings.
• Columbia Sportswear will offer popular outdoor apparel and supplies.
• Kipling, the renowned European brand, will offer its totes, backpacks, luggage, wallets and accessories.
• Calvin Klein Underwear will offer the famed brief as well as sleep and loungewear.
• ZWILLING J.A. Henckles will offer its world-renowned kitchen cutlery, cookware and more.
• Perfumes 4 U will offer designer name perfumes with special discounts and promotions.
Three stores are not yet open for business. Mark calendars for the following dates:
Columbia is scheduled for a 10/2 opening
Victoria's Secret is scheduled for a 10/31 opening
No date for J.A. Henckels yet
The new stores join existing designer favorites at the property including Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Coach, and Cole Haan. The expansion in 2014 welcomed additional retailers, including Forever 21, Kenneth Cole, Vera Bradley, Disney Outlet, Swarovski, and Steve Madden, among others. For a full store listing, visit the Fashion Outlets Store Directory.
Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls USA is a top-performing indoor outlet destination offering the best outlet shopping experience at a value, conveniently located just minutes from Niagara Falls, the Canadian border, and local hotels and casinos.
The 700,000 square-foot property located in Niagara Falls, New York, is owned and managed by Macerich.
For additional information click here.